How important is your career direction?
Explore all your options and achieve what's best for YOU
- lacking career direction?
- fed up with your present job?
- needing guidance in weighing up your options?
The world has changed. Not too many of us get to plan our
careers anymore. Moving from one full-time job to another is not always
achievable, and might not even be right for you.
You have a choice.
Yes, you can acquire a better résumé and get a new job.
But you can also:
I have been on the same journey, from Director of Human
Resources Consulting & Executive Recruitment in a global consulting
firm, to working in factories and call centres.
I know what it's like to hit rock bottom and bounce back.
That's why I've put together this site to enable you to analyse all your options and find your career direction.
I can help you directly, through my résumé writing, career coaching, or job search services,
and I introduce you to other resources, through various links, where
you can get the information you need to make the right decision.
If you're already feeling desperate because of a struggling economy and very concerned about your future prospects, then click here to read an interesting case study which just might be the solution to your problem.
You can also:
- purchase my résumé books to write your own highly effective résumé. You have 30 seconds to make an impact. Here's how to do it with The 30-Second Impact Résumé. My latest book, Career Ignition, published in June, 2016, has much more including advice on changing career, tips for students and people with disabilities, all based on my own direct experience.
- download my FREE ebook Reflections on a working life featuring some useful tips and suggestions to guide you through your career. Again, it's all based on my experience.
- utilise my mentoring skills for your own small business
So use the links above, below or on the left-hand side of this page to get going.
YOUR CAREER DIRECTION IS UP TO YOU!
- Résumé Service
- A new résumé could change your life. For a true professional résumé service check out this page.
- Résumé Books
- Essential reading for any job seeker. Career Ignition has special features including tips for students, strategies for people with disabilities, advice for changing career, branding, and much more.
- Job Search
- Now you've got your new résumé, how do you go about your job search?
- Interview Skills
- To perform well at a job interview, you need to improve your interview skills and prepare in advance.
- Career Coaching
- Career coaching helps you make the right decisions to identify your career direction.
- Reinvent Yourself
- Reinvent yourself and utilise your skills to change your career direction.
- Setting up a Small Business
- If you're interested in setting up a small business, then here's some basic information to get you started.
- My Story
- Read how I went from having a high-powered job in a global consulting firm to working in factories and call centres.
- Résumé testimonials
- Evidence that this style of résumé really does work. Comments from people in several countries.
- More Useful Links
- Take a look at these links - one might make a difference
- Contact Me
- Here's how to get in touch with me.